Disclaimer: This post features some gifted items. I would NEVER recommend something I didn’t love and use myself. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I lovvve cookies and doughnuts, they are my favourite sweet treats. The white chocolate and macadamia combo have always been a favourite of mine. I used to buy them from Ben’s cookies all the time before I was vegan and was dying to recreate something similar.
I made this recipe in collaboration with Buy Wholefoods Online who sell all my favourite ingredients and health products all in one place. In this recipe, I use their delicious macadamia halves *pr sample.
You can, of course, exclude the nuts and just use more chocolate if you want to make these without nuts and use whatever vegan butter you like instead of coconut also.
All the ingredients I’ve chosen play a different part and each add something to the flavour and texture of these cookies. I love using this vanilla soy milk by Alpro in many of my baking recipes as I think it adds a nice sweetness and gives me such great results.
You, of course, can use whatever brand you like or use a different kind of plant milk altogether. I like to use soy milk in pretty much all my cooking for the texture and result it gives but everyone has their favourites.
I think these are great and I so wish I had a batch ready made so that I could eat some right now. Hungry for cookies!
I hope you enjoy these delicious vegan cookies and you share them with the people you love.
You can check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
Soft, sweet, delicious cookies
- In a large bowl mix the melted oil and sugars until well mixed.
- Add the soy milk and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl mix your dry ingredients. Flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Add your chocolate and nuts and keep stirring until a dough forms
- Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 176C/350F.
- Line some baking trays with baking paper or silicone mats.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and use an ice cream scoop with a depressor to get uniform amounts on the trays. Space them a few inches apart.
- Bake in separate batches for about 15 minutes until edges are browned and tops set.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of plant milk. My favourite with these is almond.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days
- You can use chocolate chips/buttons as long as the weight is the same.
Keywords: white chocolate macadamia nut cookies