I made this ages ago and I’ve been meaning to post the recipe. I still have so many recipes in my head that I actually need to write up and photograph so bear with me.
This recipe was just something I experimented with and people seemed to really love. It’s super easy to make and is a great breakfast for on the go.
You can also check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
A refreshing summer pudding, great for breakfast.
- In a bowl mix together together milk, vanilla, maple syrup & salt.
- Add 1/8 of the mixture to a bowl and add 2 tbsp of chia, mix and set aside.
- Add 1/8 of the mixture and the spirulina to a bowl and mix. If there’s lumps add to a blender and blend until smooth. Put in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of chia, mix and set aside.
- Blend the rest of the milk mixture with the watermelon, blend until smooth. MIx with the remaining chia seeds (6tbsp) and set aside.
- Divide the green chia mix between 6 jars.
- Top the green chia mix with the white chia mix making sure to divide between the 6 jars evenly.
- Then top with the watermelon mixture, spreading evenly over the 6 jars.
- Put in the fridge overnight or for 8-10 hours to get a nice firm set.
Keywords: Chia pudding, Watermelon, Dairy Free, Breakfast, sweet, Pudding