I’ve been a fan of Tea+ and their fruity vitamin teas for years, they’re a great pick me up (which I always seem to be in need of). And as someone who loves a good sleep product was thrilled when they launched their sleep tea and gifted me some to try.
When I saw they were adding another blackcurrant product to their range my heart sank because blackcurrant hot drinks remind me of Lemsip tbh which is vile. However, I wasn’t about to dismiss it without trying it first.
TEA+ Sleep has been designed to give your body the rest it needs. The careful combination of powerful, high-quality ingredients have been blended with delicious, natural fruit flavours to help give you a relaxing nights sleep.
Each box is £3.95 and contains a 2 week supply (14 bags). Buy it here.
Ingredients: Rooibos Tea, Apple Pieces, Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Magnesium, Natural Flavouring, Blackberry Leaves, Cinnamon, Lavender Flowers, Passion Flower, Vitamin C, Acid: Citric Acid.
Key Sleep Ingredients
- Rooibos Tea – no caffeine so your sleep isn’t disturbed.
- Lemon Balm – contains chemicals that seem to have a sedative, calming effect. Many people also believe lemon balm has calming effects so they take it for anxiety, sleep problems, and restlessness.
- Chamomile – beneficial for comforting & calming the mind & body.
- Magnesium – It relaxes muscles and helps maintain healthy levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep.
- Lavender – It works as an anxiety reliever and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep. Lavender interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation, anger and restlessness.
- Passion Flower – a natural herb which helps aid restful sleep. It’s known to provide temporary relief of sleep disturbances & symptoms associated with stress & mild anxiety.
You can definitely tell this is a calming rooibos blend with flavours of chamomile and lavender coming through. It’s my new favourite tea. I think it’s great to have a cup in the evening to prepare you for sleep and it’s a nice calming addition to your daytime routine to help with stress and anxiety too.
I’m a big fan of herbal teas, natural remedies and vitamins so a product like this really appeals to me. All in one products are great for busy lifestyles like mine too.
Tea+, Wholefoods, Boots, Ocado, Amazon, Superdrug, Holland & Barrett
*I believe in full transparency so wanted to let you guys know I received free products but was under no obligation to post. This in no way biases my opinion of the brand. I would NEVER recommend something I didn’t love and use myself. This is an honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!