Delicious protein waffles that are naturally flavoured with freeze-dried strawberries.
- Turn on your waffle machine so it’s hot by the time you’ve finished making the batter. *Usually takes around 5 minutes but models differ
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl then add the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- When the waffle maker is heated up pour about 1/2 cup to each waffle and close the lid.
- Allow the waffles to cook for about 5-7 minutes. *Models vary slightly so check after 5 minutes.
- When ready plate up your waffles ready for topping.
You can sub with 2 scoops of your chosen protein powder.
Keywords: waffles, protein, strawberry