A delicious Spanish style vegan ‘egg’ scramble
- Heat your frying pan and 1 tbsp of olive oil over a medium heat.
- Dice your onion and add to the pan until browned.
- Slice your chorizo shroomdogs into rounds and add to pan with onions. Let them cook until slightly browned (a few minutes).
- Prepare your tofu by crumbling it into a bowl and adding your spices and oil. Stir to coat evenly and colour the tofu a nice egg like yellow.
- Add your tofu mix to the plan and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cut your pepper into small chunks, slice the tomatoes in half and add to the pan also with the spinach.
- Cook everything for a further 5 minutes or so until veggies are soft and tofu slightly golden brown.
- Serve alone, with toast or as part of a full vegan breakfast and enjoy.
Keywords: Tofu scramble, Brunch, Breakfast, Egg free, Vegan