Indulgent waffles with your favourite fireside treat all rolled into one.
- Turn on your waffle machine so it is hot by the time you’ve finished making the batter. *Usually takes around 5 minutes but models differ
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl then add the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Try to remove most lumps but don’t worry if some remain. You shouldn’t overmix the batter so it keeps the waffles fluffy and light.
- When the waffle maker is heated up pour about 1/2 cup to each waffle and close the lid. *Different models will vary.
- Allow the waffles to cook for about 5-7 minutes. *Different models vary slightly so check after 5 minutes.
- When ready plate up your waffles ready for topping.
- Sprinkle half the choc drops on top of your waffle.
- Crush half the biscuits into crumbs and sprinkle on top of the choc drops.
- Break the remaining biscuits into chunks and add those on top too.
- Then cut the mallows in half and sprinkle those on top as well.
- Lastly, sprinkle on the remaining choc drops and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Keywords: Waffles, Breakfast, Brunch, Sweet, USA, Dairy Free, Egg Free