I was sent this very expensive looking foot massager to review. I’ve never used one before so wasn’t sure what to expect, but after looking at the company and the product it seemed like a very high-quality product.
At Naipo, our mission is to provide affordable, comfortable and reliable massage products that utilize modern technologies and support healthier lifestyles. We focus on traditional and contemporary therapy options that maximize customer health and well-being.
Having a foot massager at home is the best way to reward your tired feet after a long day. With soothing heat massage and an easy control, your soles have never been happier. In most Asian countries, it is widely acknowledged that the stronger massage strength is, the better massage effects will be. Therefore, this massager is perfect for people who prefer powerful massage.
- Full foot stimulation?- The massager is capable of massaging toes, arches, soles, ankles, and heels to relieve tension and tightness. The combination of upper air chambers and lower massage nodes provide you with a fully immersive massage experience. Innovative heel massage design allows for the heels of your feet to be massaged also.
- Soothing heat – Heating function allows you to experience a warm message to help increase circulation. For safety, the surface temperature is about 40-45 Celsius Degrees, which is not obvious temperature change.
- Variable intensity control–There are 3 levels of intensity for you to choose from. And the lowest setting is great for starters to get accustomed gradually to the higher intensities.
- Detachable cover – You can remove the lining to regularly clean the covers.
- Warranty – Undamaged Naipo products and packaging can be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund for any reason. They also offer a 24-month warranty for quality-related issues.
- Counter-rotating massage action to relieve tension.
- Convenient button control for easy use.
- Automatic shut-off with 10,15 and 20 minutes for safer use.
Product Dimensions: 15″ W x 17″ L x 10″ H
Fits up to: UK Size 9
Precautions: Women who are pregnant or menstruating should not use it.
People having osteoporosis or other feet related diseases should consult a doctor before use.
I get very tired and aching feet and sometimes experience painful cramps so was interested to try this product to combat that. It’s a bulky massager so you need to make sure you have space for storage. It fits perfectly underneath my desk and stays there permanently so I can use it frequently while writing. I love that there’s no messing about with water like foot spas, which are nice don’t get me wrong but this is so easy to use and less hassle.
Features I love
- Timer – auto shut off
- Heat setting
- Ease of use
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre for size
- Not noisy
- Different levels of pressure
- Removable sleeve to keep it hygienic
I would recommend building up the pressure, start off on the lowest setting. Using after you’ve had a bath is nice as it adds to the relaxation and makes your muscles more relaxed. It’s nice to use for a pamper evening where you can put on a face mask and use the massager while watching a film. Self-care is so important and this is a great way to do it.
If you’re like me and don’t like your feet being touched this is also a cheaper way to do it. You can also use it between costly therapy sessions or to replace some.
You can keep it hygienic and clean by washing the removable foot sleeve. Multiple people can use it this way and it not be so gross. Feet tend to sweat so it’s good that they’ve added this feature.
Overall I think this massager is great and well worth the price tag, which is still under £100. For such a high-quality brand who is an expert in their field a lot of the products are very reasonable in price. You can see the range on Amazon or on their website. They have amazing reviews online too.
If you’ve never heard of the company before they were in this year’s Grammy Awards goodie bags. The lavish contents of the VIP goodie bags, packed with treats, products and experiences worth over $30,000! NAIPO was part of it with the exclusive and relaxing Breo Eye Massager.
Made in cooperation with the design company Breo, the eye massager is a great product to fit into the Grammy Gift Bag. It is light-weight, small, practical, wireless. Featuring a relaxing massage by air compression, heat therapy that helps to release tension, to get a better sleep.
*I received product in return for an honest review, which in no way biases my opinion of the brand. This is an honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you try the pizza.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!