I thought I would create a page of useful apps with resources that I’ve found as a vegan and where to get them.
- Bunny Free – lets you search for companies & tells you if they test on animals.
- Gonutss – allows you to translate your favourite foods to vegan!
- Safe for vegans – if you aren’t sure about a product being vegan this really helps.
- Is it vegan? – like safe for vegans
- Cowculator – shows how many animals are being killed/how many you save etc.
- Peta – Stay up to date on all of PETA’s urgent alerts & take action to help animals.
- Vanilla Bean – finding a nearby vegan restaurant just got easier.
- vegEMOJI – Created by Follow Your Heart, these adorable emojis for vegans.
- Greener Beauty – Online store for all things beauty. Buy products & search for vegan salons/barbers/beauty salons.
- VeGuide by The Vegan Society – A guide app for new vegans with recipes, tips etc.
- Happy Cow – shows you vegan-friendly places when you travel. VERY useful app
- Air Vegan – AirVegan tells you which airport terminals have plant-based options.
- Veganagogo – The app assists with locating a restaurant, to selecting menu items and even thanking the chef or server in the local language.
I’ll be updating this list regularly but if there’s any I’ve missed write them in the comments including where to download etc if known.