I thought I would create a page of useful resources that I’ve found as a vegan. I’ll be regularly updating this list to include the best resources for vegans
*If you have anything not on the list feel free to leave the details in the comments.
Online Beauty Stores
DIY Tests (Vitamin Deficiency & Allergy Tests)
- Thriva – 50% off 1st advanced/baseline test with code VEGANBABELIFE
- Cerascreen – 10% off with code veganbabelife10
- Health Labs (US) – 25% off when you mention my blog
- What The Health
- The Wicked Healthy Cookbook by Chad Sarno and Derek Sarno
- Bosh! by Henry Firth and Ian Theasby
- Vegan 100 by Gaz Oakley
- Veganuary’s: How To Go Vegan
- Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- The Happy Herbivore Cookbook
- Forks Over Knives
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook
- Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for…
- Vegan in 7 by Rita Serano
- Plantlab: Crafting the Future of Food by Matthew Kenney
- Vegan: The Cookbook by Jean-Christian Jur
- Wholefood Heaven in a Bowl by David & Charlotte Bailey
- Power Vegan Meals by Maya Sozer
- The Vegan Cookbook: 100 Plant-Based Recipes by Adele McConnell
- This Cheese is Nuts! by Julie Piatt
- Alternative Vegan by Marie Reginato
- 15 Minute Vegan: Katy Beskow
- Feed Me Vegan: Lucy Watson
- Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen: Traditional and Creative Rec…
- Vegan Street Food: Foodie travels from India to Indonesia
- Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town
- The How Not To Die Cookbook: Over 100 Recipes to Help Prevent…
- Aine Carlins books
- Bunny Free – lets you search for companies and tells you if they test on animals.
- Gonutss – allows you to translate your favourite foods to vegan!
- Safe for vegans – if you aren’t sure about a product being vegan this really helps.
- Is it vegan? – like safe for vegans
- Cowculator – shows how many animals are being killed/how many you save etc.
- Peta – Stay up to date on all of PETA’s urgent alerts & take action to help animals.
- Vanilla Bean – finding a nearby vegan restaurant just got easier.
- vegEMOJI – Created by Follow Your Heart, these adorable emojis for vegans.
- Greener Beauty – Online store for all things beauty. Buy products & search for vegan salons/barbers/beauty salons.
- Happy Cow – shows you vegan-friendly places when you travel. VERY useful app
- Air Vegan – AirVegan tells you which airport terminals have plant-based options.
- Veganagogo – The app assists with locating a restaurant to selecting menu items—and even thanking the chef or server in the local language.