Rare Beauty is a women led natural skincare store with a team of reviewers known as residents (I’m one of the first residents that joined RB). The online store showcases the best natural beauty products out there with 80% of them being vegan.
I’ve picked my favourite products to see you through the colder months when your skin needs more TLC. We all need to be taking better care of our skin this time of year and when you reach age 25 your collagen production also slows ways down. I’m 27 and I’ve noticed it big time already!
1. Genesis Cleanser by Supernatural Beauty 50ml
This luxe cleanser removes impurities while locking in moisture. It doesn’t dry out your skin like most heavy sulphate cleansers.
- 100% organic pure oil blend;
- 100% natural;
- Delicately cleanses away impurities with antibacterial oils;
- Protects skins own sebum and nourishes the skin for a smooth complexion;
- Uplifting aroma of lavender and geranium.
2. Flower Body Butter by Magical Tree 60ml
It has a lovely uplifting scent of geranium which is supposed to make you feel happier and more upbeat. So that and the fact that it’s also a great aid for PMS makes me love this product even more. I adore essential oils, and this is great for improving my mood and giving my skin much needed moisture. I love using this on my hands and feet with moisturising socks or gloves.?
- A balanced combination of 100% natural butters and oils
- It is rich in healthy fatty acids, natural antioxidants and vitamin E
- Good for mood and PMS
- Deeply moisturising
3. Phyto Power Face Oil by Alexa Sky Botanicals 30ml
This is possibly the best facial oil I’ve ever used. It feels very moisturising and sinks into the skin quickly leaving it feeling soft and plump, not greasy.
- Boosts a high content of vitamins, mineral, antioxidants and omega fatty acids essential to repair and rejuvenate the skin.
- Enhances skin hydration.
- Boosts skin elasticity.
- Provides a high level of nourishment for the skin.
- Encourages a glowing complexion.
- Helps to smooth out lines as it tightens the skin from within.
- Helps to support the skin?s natural antioxidant system to prevent premature skin ageing from the sun, pollution and blue light.
- It?s a must if you spend hours in front of a computer screen.
**Long-term exposure to the visible blue light can produce similar effects as UV
,the skin reveals typical signs of premature skin ageing.
I highly recommend these gorgeous soaps which are a great eco choice. Instead of using throw away bottles of shower gel these do the job just as well, perhaps even better. The bars are big and will last you a long time and are perfect for the entire family. They would also make lovely gifts.
- Olive & Sunflower oil for moisture
- Palm oil free
- Certified organic
- Uplifting fragrance
- Eco friendly choice
This wonder balm does everything you could possibly think of and will keep your bag lighter as no need for moisturiser, hair smoother, hand cream etc. This product does it all!
The balm looks like honey with its gold colour but contains no animal products or derivatives. It melts into your skin like a dream and provides a perfect moisture barrier of protection against the elements. Doesn?t clog your pores or make you break out. I love it!
- Contains cucumber, raspberry, mango, papaya, carrot, avocado, olive and more.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Comes in an eco-friendly glass jar
- multi functional and totally indispensable
- Fragrance free and perfect for the most sensitive skin
All of these products are natural and suit a wide range of skin types and concerns, there’s something here for everyone. These products will keep your skin moisturised and cared for against the harshest elements. They’re all fantastic and will serve you well this season.
Also, don’t forget to check out all the other incredible products that Rare Beauty has on offer. Beauty doesn’t have to be cruel, expensive or full of nasties.
I hope you enjoyedthis post and that you check them out.
Let me know whatyou think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!