I really love Prets easy and delicious breakfast pots. I often get the acai one with almond butter or the mango chia pot. They’re great for on the go and really yummy.
Mine isn’t made exactly like Prets because no pomegranate but you could always add some with the blueberries which would be really good. I always blended up the mango to make it different from prets and I like the variation.
Making up batches of these types of sweet treats for the week is something I need to do more of. This time of year I find myself eating more smoothie bowls, yoghurt and fruit (so do a lot of people I imagine).
I used this to make 2 pots but I need to get smaller jars and make bigger batches. So handy when you’re lazy af (me) and really busy (also me). It’s a really tasty and simple recipe that requires NO COOKING. So if you’re not Betty Crocker I got your back!
You can also check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me@veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
A healthy pot of goodness perfect for breakfast or as a sweet snack.
- 8 tbsp of chia seeds
- 500ml of almond milk
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 4 tbsp of plain dairy free yoghurt
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 mango
- 4 handfulls of blueberries
- 4 tbsp of dessicated coconut
- Add the chia seeds, syrup and yoghurt in a jar/bowl then add the milk.
- Stir and put a lid or cover on the mixture then place in the fridge for 6-8 hours to set and become jelly like. Overnight while you sleep works perfectly.
- Cut up 1 mango and blend until smooth in a blender. Place in the fridge until pudding is ready.
- Remove chia pudding and mango puree from the fridge.
- Using 4 jars ( I used 2 250ml kilner jars for big puddings) or whatever containers you wish add equal ammounts of the chia pudding to each.
- Top each pudding with the mango puree, blueberries and coconut. Enjoy!
- Inspired by Prets breakfast pots particularly the Mango Chia Pot which I love. Pret Mango Chia Pot: Dairy-free coconut yoghurt with chia seeds, diced mango, pomegranate seeds and a dash of apple juice.
- I used Alpro milk + yoghurt – you can use whatever varieties you wish. Coconut milk and yoghurt would be really nice too.
Keywords: Chia pudding, breakfast, fruit, sweet, dairy free, vegan