The lovely people at the loose leaf tea company sent me some tea to try. They sent me 100g each of Rooibos Amaretto Prickly Pear Tea (rrp £4.30) & Hibiscus Blossoms Tea (rrp £3.68).
They’re a small business based in London passionate about Tea, Coffee, Herbals, Drinking Chocolate. They source their teas direct from the ethical tea growers and approved suppliers, every product is of the highest quality, with many teas being organic. I love that they offer one of the largest selections of decaf loose leaf teas in the UK as I only really drink decaf.
I was excited to try these lovely sounding flavours as I adore tea and relish trying new brands & blends. They smelt so gorgeous in their packaging so was really excited to brew them. (The amaretto pear is particularly sweet smelling & dreamy) I love the packaging that they come in too, It clearly shows you what’s inside and showcases their teas beautifully.
I had to brew them In pretty cups, with a heart shaped infuser and for the recommended brewing time of course.
Rooibos Amaretto Prickly Pear
This rooibos based infusion combines the delicious
flavours of bitter almond, marzipan and the soft,
fruity notes of prickly pear.
Rooibos is naturally caffeine free & high in vitamin C.
The infusion brews to a rich, deep amber colour.
Click to buy
Hibiscus Blossom Iced Tea
A refreshing floral drink to cool you down this summer.
- 3 tsp of Hibiscus Blossoms Tea
- 150ml of 80c water
- tsp of agave/maple syrup (whatever sweetener you want)
- sparkling water
- Brew your 3 teaspoons of Hibiscus Blossoms Tea in 150ml of 80c water for 3 minutes. (A top tip to get 80c water is to add 4 parts hot water to 1 part cold water.)
- Sweeten to your liking, I recommend 1 teaspoon.
- Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can Cold Brew this tea by adding the tea to cold water and leaving it to steep overnight, this draws even more flavour from the tea!
- Pour the 150ml concentrate into your shaker with a cup of ice & shake! If you don’t have a shaker just move on to the next step.
- Pour into your glass, top up your glass with sparkling water and give it a good stir
Follow The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company
Get 10% off with discount code: 52PO46JPAXAL