Many of you may have read my blog post on FEW (Female entrepreneur week) a couple of weeks ago & hopefully at least some of you participated (I hope).
If you’re coming into this without knowing anything then allow me to summarise. Entrepreneur, author & podcast host Nadia Finer brought together 5 other stars in the entrepreneurial world to give lady entrepreneurs the right tools and training for a successful business. This was spread out over the course of 10 glorious days.
I absolutely loved FEW & thoroughly enjoyed taking part and learning everything I could from this talented bunch of women! I can’t wait to see if they continue this and am so ready for next year if they do!
Let me introduce you to the talent. They each brought something valuable & different to the table.
We got up to a lot in the 10 days. Here’s a summary of the best bits, what we learnt and who from:
- Pump Up Your Profit with Nadia Finer
- Connecting With Your Ideal Client – the first step to selling with Laura Robinson
- Scale Up With Nadia Finer
- Growing Your Business Using Online Courses And Membership Sites, with Miranda Lievers from Thinkific
- Overcome Your Fear Of Finance with Jo Simpson
- Become An Influence Through The Power Of PR – with Rebecca Miller
- Expand Your Reach With Facebook Ads with Caroline Wood
- Design To Stand Out with Louise Clark, founder of Designsa
There really was so much to learn & get involved in. The things I took away and that felt the most relevant to me and my situation were:
- Using Online Courses And Membership Sites with Miranda
- The Power Of PR with Rebecca Miller
- Design To Stand Out with Louise
My main objective isn’t selling goods so I don’t feel that applies completely to me but I could definitely take stuff away from it still. The same with the rest of the tips and guides.
I really loved Becs Miller’s video & workbook. As I’m a blogger I feel like my whole life is PR. I mostly write, try to increase my following online and generally get myself known, which is pretty much what PR is all about. Blogging is a very competitive field so I’m looking forward to putting her tips & guidance into progress, and hopefully working with her in the future. I’ve just found out that she lives in Brighton too so it would be really great to work with her!
I was also really interested in the design video and material that Louise provided as I’m a creative person and have been trying to step up my game with logos & design etc. I’m definitely gonna be implementing some of her helpful tips to make things eye-catching & unique to help generate leads.
*If you wanted to work with any of these amazing ladies or find out more about them check them out on FB or their websites below.