Great for Birthdays, great any time. A sugary sweet treat that’ll go down a little too easily with some milk (dairy free of course).
- 200g of dark chocolate
- 5 tsp of cacao powder
- 170g of plain flour
- 110g of stevia
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 260ml of dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp of rainbow sprinkles (plus more for decorating)
- 20 Birthday Party Oreos
- Pre-heat your oven to 180c and grease your brownie tin. I used the individual non-stick tin from the new Tesco Go Cook range. No need for paper or cutting up your brownies afterwards. You can use a normal brownie tin, just make sure you grease and line if needed.
- Melt your chocolate until smooth then set aside. I put it in the microwave for 30 second intervals.
- Combine the Cacao, flour, stevia sweetener and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the oil, vanilla extract, and milk then mix.
- Fold in 8 crushed Oreo cookies, sprinkles and the melted chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into your chosen brownie tin then top each brownie with an Oreo (12) and some sprinkles for decoration.
- bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before popping out of the tin or cutting (a knife down the side should do this easily if using this tin).
- The toppings are optional but I promise you the taste pay off is totally worth it.
- If you aren’t sure if they’re done, a skewer inserted should come out clean.
- I used Baking Time Club Rainbow Strands which they dont sell anymore but you could use Rainbow Nonpareils 100s & 1000s or Rainbows for days sprinkles.
Keywords: Brownies, Oreo, chocolate, baking, sweet, treat