I’m a huge fan of multi-use products whether its skin care or things for my kitchen. This girl gets far too excited about shiny new appliances and kitchen gadgets. I get one, love it for a few months and then I’m itching for a new obsession. The Autumn weather has me thinking of comforting food like homemade bread.
I’ve been thinking about breadmakers recently and weighing up my options of which one to get. The well-known brand Panasonic were the first company to sell breadmakers so naturally, I started my research there. I thought they were all much of a muchness and all just made bread and that’s all. Well as it turns out they can make just about anything! Cakes, pasta, meatloaf, scones, crumpets… the possibilities are endless!
- GF programme for coeliacs.
- Yeast and raisin/nut dispenser for jam/compote mode.
- A multi-use product means fewer appliances cluttering up the kitchen.
- You can make a smorgasbord of amazing food for the whole family.
- Comes with a recipe booklet full of recipes you’ll love.
Panasonic’s new range of breadmakers do it all and have a sleek design with glass touch controls. Which rated them the best breadmaker brand this year and 4/8 breadmakers on Which’s Best Buy listwere Panasonic. With that design and all these features, it’s not hard to see why.
“Panasonic bread makers consistently bake excellent bread, and are easy to use. They sit at the higher end of the price bracket, and nearly all are Best Buys. This brand is also significantly more reliable and loved by owners. – Which?
Things you can make
Why Get a Breadmaker?
- Making your own bread is lovely. Can’t beat that fresh bread smell.
- It’s cheaper to make your own bread. Saving money is great!
- Less waste. Only bake when you need to.
- It does all the hard work for you so you can put your feet up.
Check out Panasonic’s Breadmaker range here
*This is a sponsored post with Panasonic. However all views are my own unbiased opinion, They are a brand I have loved and used for many years.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!