Tomorrow is my Birthday and the start of a new year so I decided I wanted to try and be better and more organised. I treated myself to a beautiful personalised diary from Papier as a birthday present and can’t wait to start planning the best 2020.
If you love pretty stationery, planners and are really into making goals you’ll love their diaries and planners. They have different colours and designs to suit every taste, even Disney ones which are really cute.
Our hardback diaries make getting organised a ton of fun. Inside, you’ll find weekly, monthly and yearly overviews, plus plenty of space for all your goals, important dates and to-dos. Complete with the smoothest paper pages, a ribbon marker (so you won’t lose your place) and a cover you can personalise.
I chose the Sphynx cat diary with illustration by Sophie Corrigan which I personalised with my name on the cover. It’s a really sweet design and I love the inside layout.
- Size: 153mm x 215mm
- Paper quality: 96 leaves (192 sides) of lovely paper
- Inner leaves: 85gsm
- Hardback cover: 3mm thick with a 150gsm silk-paper finish
- Shows a year-view 2020 & 2021 (1 year per page).
- Shows a week-view for 2020 and the first week of 2021 (1 week per double-page spread).
- No national holidays.
- 35 pages at the back for additional notes (a mix of blank, dotted, lined & grid paper).
- Shows a month-view for 2020, including a ‘To see & do’ column (1 month per double-page spread).
- Each month has a page divided into 4 quarters for monthly goals, important dates, to-do lists and wish lists.
Sending As A Gift?
Everything we do comes prettily packaged, with the option to add a gift note at checkout. Fits perfectly into our Papier gift box (available to add before checkout).
Want your own personalised diary or planner? Use my link for £15 off! *I also get £15 off at Papier as part of the refer a friend scheme.
Like this post? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Vegan Babe Life on social media to keep up to date with the latest news, recipes, guides and product launches.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!