Christmas is only days away and while some of you got your Christmas shopping done months ago (this will never be me) others just aren’t that organised.
Shopping online is kind of out now as it would never arrive on time but there are lots of great gifts available on the high street and supermarkets.
Here are some of my favourite gift Ideas in no particular order:
1. Superdrug: We Are The Revolution Vegan Make up Set – £40
Someone’s makeup bag is about to get way more exciting thanks to this beauty bundle. The collection includes an exclusive palette warm earthy tone shadows and everything you need to complete your everyday look.
The Kit Includes:
- 1x Exclusive Eyeshadow Palette
- 1x Highlighter Palette1x Blusher Palette
- 1x Setting Powder
- 3x Lip Gloss
- 1x Mini Illuminating Setting Spray
- 8x Brushes
It comes in a beautiful black and leopard box too so you don’t have to worry about wrapping. Better for the environment, better for you (I hate wrapping.)
2. Superdrug: Spectrum Bumper Brush & Bag Set – £15
Create stunning makeup looks with this luxe vegan and cruelty free 10-piece Zodiac brush set and vanity case. Consisting of the perfect brushes to create an all-over flawless look.
- A01 domed powder brush
- A03 oval foundation brush
- A05 precision blush brush, B08 magic wand brush
- B09 doubled ended eyeshadow brush
- A18 oval concealer brush
- A12 fluffy pencil brush
- A08 medium fluffy shader brush
- A24 double ended brow styler brush
- A15 lip liner brush
- vanity case.
3. Superdrug: Create & Make Facemask Set – £5
Everything you need to make your own facemasks. Contains enough ingredients to make 2 face masks.
- Instruction Leaflet
- A – Pink Powdered Clay
- B – Rose Oil and Almond Oil Blend
- C – Blended Dry Rolled Oats
- Face Mask Pot.
4. Boots: Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights Duo – £16
Pixis best-selling liquid fairy lights in two flattering shades will make a perfect gift for loved ones, and yourself, this season.
- 2 x Liquid Fairy Lights 5g
5. Boots: Tisserand Aromatherapy Sleep Sanctuary – £10
Switch off and drift off at the end of the day with this blissful bedtime blend of Jasmine, Sandalwood and Lavender 100% natural pure essential oils.
- Sleep better candle
- Sleep better pillow mist
- Sleep better roller ball
6. Boots: Umberto Giannini Blonde Haircare Set – £14
This 97% natural, vegan shampoo and conditioner duo is all you need for super blonde hair with a clean, bright tone and beautiful condition.
- Violet + Chamomile Flower Blonde Shampoo
- Violet + Chamomile Flower Blonde Conditioner
- De Tangle brush
*Also available in a brunette set.
7: ASOS: Calm Club mocktail kit – £34.99
- two bamboo straws
- bamboo tongs
- a mason jar shaker
- a juicer
- a muddler
- a mocktail recipe booklet
8. ASOS: Typo cat cable organiser – £6
Cable tidy by Typo. Random, but I like it
9: ASOS: Coconut Lane biodegradable iPhone case – £24
Biodegradable iPhone case. Breaks down naturally over time, reducing overall environmental impact and waste
10. ASOS: Foreo Luna Mini 2 Facial Cleanser in Midnight – £119
Compact silicone facial cleansing brush.
- T-sonic pulse unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells.
- 8 speed intensities.
- Lower frequency pulse reduces signs of ageing.
- Promotes clearer, brighter and healthier-looking skin.
- Improves absorption of skincare products.
- Compact and portable.
- New 3-zone facial brush is optimised for all skin types.
- Safe to use in the shower or bath.
11. ASOS: Typo fern journal set – £20
- A5 Journal with dotted pages
- 15cm/5.90″ ruler
- Two pencils, two erasers and a palm print washi tape
- Also includes two bulldog clips and one sticker sheet
12. Morrisons: Chocolate Gianduiotti 205g – £4
Made to a traditional recipe with hazelnut paste and cocoa, by family chocolatiers in Northern Italy.
Ingredients: Sugar, Hazelnut Paste (28%), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Vanilla Extract, Cocoa Solids 29% minimum.
13: Waitrose: Chocolate Rose Turkish Delight 200g – £6
Dark chocolate covered rose flavoured Turkish delight.
Ingredients: sugar, dark chocolate (25%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vanilla), water, maize starch, acidity regulator (potassium tartrates), flavouring, fruit and vegetable concentrates (hibiscus, apple, carrot, radish, red cabbage).
14: Waitrose: Christmas Salted & Smoked Nut Selection 240g – £5
A mix of hickory smoked salted almonds, roasted & salted pecan nuts, roasted & salted cashew nuts, hickory smoked salted macadamia nuts and roasted hazelnuts.
15: Waitrose: Dark Chocolate Orangettes 150g – £5
Candied Italian orange peel enrobed in dark chocolate.
Ingredients: Candied orange peel (62%) (orange peel, glucose-fructose syrup, sucrose, dextrose monohydrate, acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (sulphur dioxide)), dark chocolate (38%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring), orange oil.
16: The Body Shop: Glow Power Facial Mask Collection – £32
Treat a skincare obsessive to glowing, happy skin this festive season with our Glow Power Facial Mask Collection. This extra-special skincare set features two full-size Expert Face Masks.
- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask 75ml
- British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask 75ml
17: The Body Shop: Bunny & the Carrot Christmas Gift Set – £15
This classic Carrot skincare set is the perfect gift for any-bunny looking to get started in skincare – or anyone who likes to keep it simple.
- Carrot Cream Nature Rich Daily Moisturiser 50ml
- Carrot Wash Energising Face Cleanser 100ml
- Bunny Headband
18: M&S: Satin Pyjama Set – £30
Slip into the sumptuous feel of silky satin with this pyjama set. Cut in a draped fit with a relaxed collar neckline and gently dropped shoulders. Finished with piped trims for a luxurious touch.
19: M&S: Yoga Cat Print Short Sleeve Pyjama Set – £22.50
Ideal for lounging or bedtime, these playful short-sleeved PJs are adorned with cats in various yoga poses. Made from a super soft brushed cotton rich. Cuffed hems for a snug fit.
20: M&S: 2 Pair Pack Heart Print Fluffy Socks – £5
Bury your toes in these warm fluffy socks this winter. A touch of added stretch makes them even more comfortable. Pack includes two heart patterns. What’s not to love?
21: M&S: Star Print Bootie Slipper Socks – £15
With a starry design and dangling pom poms, there’s a festive feel to these bootie-style slipper socks. Sit just above the ankle for extra cosiness, and can be gently tightened with the cheerful tie. Lined with a soft and fluffy fleece. Grippy pads on the soles help to prevent slips.
22: Dunelm: Teddy Bear Blush Duvet Cover – £20
This Teddy duvet cover is perfect to keep you warm and cosy during the colder months.
Please note: This is a duvet cover only, the matching pillowcases are available to purchase separately.
I hope you liked this gift guide and it helped you finish your Christmas shopping if you’re a bit behind. Supermarkets, local shops, health food stores, Dunelm, Matalan, Primark, New Look all have great stuff for vegans and shopping in general.
I know it can be hard shopping for a vegan if you’re not yourself but the highstreet offers easily labelled items for the most part).
If you’re not feeling confident about buying vegan items skip food and beauty and instead think about gift cards, homewares, clothing and electricals. You don’t have to worry as much about making sure things are vegan – just stay away from the obvious fur, wool, leather, silk etc when it comes to clothing.
Like this post? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Vegan Babe Life on social media to keep up to date with the latest news, recipes, guides and product launches.
I hope you enjoyed this guide and found it useful.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!