Last year Higher Nature kindly gave me some products to try at their event and sent me some more afterwards. They gave me quite a few to try so I wanted a decent time frame to review them properly. I also wanted to try a wide range so I could get a real feel for all the types of products they do.
These are the products they gave me to try:
Vitamins & Herbal Remedies
I love the herbal remedies and vitamins, I usually take those every day. They all have a nice taste and help my anxiety and help me sleep. All very useful things that we all need in today’s fast-paced world.
I also love the ease of use of the products in handy spray and shot forms. These help with quicker absorption into the body too. All ingredients and suitability for vegans are clearly labelled.
Rest Well vit and herbal spray – mint flavour. This is always by my bed and helps me feel calm and ready for sleep. I love anything that’s to do with relaxation and aiding sleep.
Many of us struggle to relax and feel calm at night. This unique, handy spray formulation can help towards improving the quality of rest. The spray contains a unique blend of amino acids, herbs and vitamin B3.
- 5-HTP is an amino acid that is needed to make melatonin
- Melatonin is the hormone naturally produced by the body?in the evening
- triggered by the onset of darkness
- sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol
- One month?s supply per tube
Worry Not vit and herbal spray – strawberry and vanilla flavour. I always carry this in my bag. It tastes yummy and helps me with my anxiety.
A favourite of mine
Handy spray to keep by your side for those moments in life when you feel anxious or overwhelmed. A supportive blend of amino acids, B vitamins and herbs.
- With Vitamins B1, B3, B6 and B12
- A supportive blend of green tea, lemon balm, passion-flower, lavender & magnolia bark
- Sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol
- One month’s supply per tube
The skincare products are great for summer. Both containing aloe vera which is a natural and great remedy for sunburn. Great multiuse products that are perfect for holidays so you don’t have to pack as many lotions and potions.
Ultimate Aloe Skin Gel
I love the handy Aloe Vera Gel which is only a squeeze away for irritated, sore or burnt skin. It smells lovely and I use this on my face when it’s feeling sore. I didn’t use to have that problem when I was younger but my skin gets so dry now and sore at times. This is a must-have for every home. It’s also the perfect handy travel/handbag size.
The Ultimate Aloe Vera Skin Gel is made with pure, organically grown Aloe, no water added. Triple-concentrated to give you 3x as much
- Most potent Aloe skin gel available
- Can be used after shaving, on wet hair and scalp
- Rub into tired, sore muscles
- SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) free
Naturally Fragranced MSM Lotion Rose
The Rose Lotion smells divine and is one of my favourite scents. It’s a lightweight body lotion perfect for most skin types. It has shea, rose extract and aloe vera which is great for dry skin but suitable for all skin types. It’s perfect for hands too so it’s the perfect travel companion and has many uses.
A favourite of mine
- Contains no SLS, parabens or mineral oil
The kitchen ingredients are great and are products I use often, if not every day. The oil and vinegar have multiple uses and are staples in my kitchen. I love that good organic ingredients are used, no junk.
Pure Green Tea
I love this super convenient healthy Instant Green Tea with zero waste – No messing about with tea bags. Great for travels or to leave at work.
A favourite of mine
The Pure Green Tea comes in convenient granules that instantly dissolve in hot water making a delicious and refreshing drink.
- It contains EGCG, the most important green tea antioxidant.
- Tastes delicious and dissolves completely in hot water
- Instantly dissolving tea which is lactose-free
- Green tea extract is believed to be protective of DNA, protein and fats
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Lovely Coconut Oil?that I use for everything. I fry foods with it, its great for sweet potato fries and pancakes. I use on my scalp and my skin. You can mix it with salt or sugar to make a body/face scrub. So many uses! I always have this in my kitchen and think everyone should.
Made with high-quality organic ingredients. It is rich in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), an excellent source of energy.
- Heat stable so perfect for cooking – giving food a delicious, natural coconut taste
- Perfect for a raw food diet
- Excellent source of energy and supports weight management
- A great non-dairy alternative to butter or margarine
- Does not raise cholesterol levels
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
I love this organic Apple Cider Vinegar and use it often in cooking or have a spoonful to settle my stomach sometimes. A must-have in my pantry!
Made with high-quality organic ingredients. Apple Cider Vinegar has been prized for centuries as a tasty food with all-around health benefits.
- Zesty-tasting, made from 100% organic apples
- Low acidity less than regular vinegar
- Mix into salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes
- Can also be diluted and used as a skin toner, hair rinse or on abrasions
I loved trying all these products and will continue using them as I’m a huge fan of all of them. I love the products that Higher Nature do and that they clearly mark their vegan products.
They have a great promotion going on at the moment – More excuses to place an order 😉
Place an order of £25+ before 16/3/18 & you’ll get a £10 voucher.
*Voucher valid until 31/03/18.
Check Out Higher Nature: www.highernature.co.uk | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
*I received free product in return for an honest review, this in no way biases my opinion of the brand. This is an honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!