The lovely people at The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company sent me some tea to try so I decided to make this really simple Hibiscus Iced tea with one of the packs they sent me. I hope you love it!
Hibiscus blossoms tea is a pleasant caffeine free substitute, which has a sweet, fruity flavour & a delightful astringency.It is paler in colour & has a milder taste than the normal Hibiscus tea.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you check them out.
You can also check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
A refreshing floral drink to cool you down this summer
- 3tsp Hibiscus Blossom Tea
- 150ml water (80c)
- 1 tsp of maple syrup or any sweetener
- Sparkling water
- Brew your 3 teaspoons of Hibiscus Blossoms Tea in 150ml of 80c water for 3 minutes.
- Sweeten to your liking.
- Strain and place in the fridge to cool.
- Pour the 150ml concentrate into your shaker with a cup of ice & shake! (If you don’t have a shaker just move on to the next step).
- Pour into your glass, top up your glass with sparkling water and give it a good stir. Enjoy!
- A top tip to get 80c water is to add 4 parts hot water to 1 part cold water.
- You can Cold Brew this tea by adding the tea to cold water and leaving it to steep overnight, this draws even more flavour from the tea.
Keywords: iced tea, summer, drinks