October is Pumpkin season and my favourite month. Pumpkin spice lattes return, the smell of fall is in the air with golden crisp leaves on the ground and shops are filled to the brim with autumn candles.
I make anything I can with pumpkin from September until Christmas really because for me October isn’t just a month its a season. If you also enjoy making your house smell like HomeSense and getting to eat homemade pumpkin granola for breakfast all week then keep reading.
I made this recipe in collaboration with Ciao Gusto. I used the organic wellness fruit & nut mix by one of their brands noberasco. They make amazing nut & fruit mixes that are great for snacking or including in recipes. They work really well in bread & cakes (the dried fruit helps them last longer too).
You’ll be familiar with many of their products, such as Riso Gallo, Filippo Berio, Giovanni Rana and Cirio who are joined by products less well known in the UK such as Valsoia dairy-free ice cream.
Picking up all your favourite authentic Italian food and drink has never been easier with the Ciao Gusto Italian Deli at Ocado. For the first time, a simple tab brings together over 30 of Italy’s most popular brands, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for – and discover new and exciting ingredients – in just one click.
Use their postcode checker so see if they deliver to you.
*This is a sponsored post and I received payment to purchase ingredients needed to make this recipe but this in no way biases my opinion of the brand. This is an honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Vegan Babe Life on social media to keep up to date with the latest news, recipes and product launches from the vegan community.
You can check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
The taste of autumn in granola form.
- Preheat the oven to 176c/350f.
- Mix the dry ingredients together (oats, nuts, fruit, seeds).
- Mix the wet ingredients and spices (pumpkin, olive oil, maple syrup, salt, pumpkin spice).
- Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread the granola onto a large nonstick pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir, then bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest – it should start to crisp up.
- Store in a glass kilner jar or zip-top bag. It should keep for a week or so.