There are so many companies out there who do great vegan shoes for every taste, price range & gender.
Here I share the best and some of the most ethical:
- New Look – They have just launched a huge collection of vegan society approved shoes. Really nice and good prices too.
- Marks & Spencer – They have just launched a new collection of 350 pairs of vegan shoes.
- Dr Martens – One of my all-time favourite brands. They have a completely vegan line of bags and shoes. The Vegan Jadon II
aremy personal fav and the 1460s are classic. Check out the shoes here.
- TUK Shoes – Another one of my
all timefavourite shoes brands. They have the most pretty shoes and I’ve been wearing their creepers for over 10 years. Check out their huuge vegan section here.
- Koi Footwear – Peta approved vegan store with unreal shoes at affordable price. They even have buy now pay later. Too perfect!
- Vans – Have been a huge fan of their shoes since I saved up and bought my first pair of checkerboard slip ons when I was 14. They have a great vegan selection.
- Converse – I also saved up when I was 14 and got a classic pair of high tops which I wore out after having them for years and wearing them all the time. Good vegan selection with materials like canvas.
- Beyond Skin – Approved by both the vegetarian & vegan societies as well as Peta. Most people know about this iconic brand.
- Will’s Vegan Shoes– Sustainable, ethical, vegan fashion.
- Vegetarian Shoes – Most people know about this brand that’s been trading for my whole life. 27 years and going strong.
- Schuh – The well-known retailer has a vegan section that you can easily find online. In-store may
bea bit more of a search. But any canvas converse, toms, faux leather shoes inc doc martens will be suitable.
- Steve Madden – Cute shoes that just so happen to be animal free. Yes!
- Eco Vegan Shoes– Shoes of the future.
- Stella McCartney – Pricey but really nice vegan shoes.
- Holster Australia-inspiring people to take a step in the right direction by supporting vegan-friendly, cruelty-free footwear.
- BC Footwear – Based in the US, their shoes are Peta approved vegan.
- Freepeople – They have a vegan section online which is handy. These creepers by TUK left me salivating. So dreamy <3
- Freerangers– ‘Best Buy’ Vegan Footwear by Ethical Consumer Magazine since 2006. They also repair all of their shoes! How fab is that!
- Risorse Future– Ethical & 100% Italian.
- Nemanti– Italian luxury vegan shoes.
- Mink Shoes-California lifestyle meets Italian tradition.
- Bourgeois Boheme – An independent footwear brand based in London brand making sustainable, cruelty-free shoes for men and women. Made in Portugal, BB redefines the perception of leather-free footwear.
*I’ll be updating this list regularly with the best vegan shoes. If you would like your shoes to feature here or send me some to review then get in touch.