A moist banana bread with no refined sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 170c/350f.
- Grease your loaf pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl mash the bananas, then add remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mix and combine.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and top with banana chips and seeds (if using).
- Bake in the centre of the oven for around 60 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Keywords: banana bread, sugar free, stevia, nut butter