Healthy Blueberry Pancakes that are vegan, free of refined sugars & 100% delicious!
- Mix together oat flour, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup, vanilla, applesauce and milk to the bowl and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Add the baking powder to the batter and gently combine but don’t over mix.
- Fold in the Blueberries.
- Heat your frying pan over a medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake to the pan.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until you see little bubbles.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the lightly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
I use Buy Wholefoods Online for all my recipe ingredients. They have a huge selection of ingredients and health foods at great prices (you can also buy in bulk). *They kindly gifted me some ingredients to share in my recipes.
Keywords: Vegan, Refined Sugar Free, Pancakes