This is one of the first vegan pancake recipes I tried. Banana is a great egg replacement and this is such an easy recipe to follow. Totally fool proof, easy pancakes. Also very easy to make gf as well (just use GF oats). This is a great recipe for kids too as its easy to follow with minimal ingredients.
You can also check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me at @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
Super filling & delicious flourless pancakes. Perfect pre-workout breakfast/brunch
- 6 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of mixed milled seeds(flax, chia & hemp)
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 – 1tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- Allow the batter to rest for 10-15 minutes so the oats can absorb & thicken.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10-15 minutes so the oats can absorb & thicken
- Preheat a nonstick pan over med to high heat. Once hot pour in 3/4 tbsp of batter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Add your toppings of choice & enjoy!
- You don?t have to add the vanilla, cinnamon or seeds if you don?t want, I love them so I added. 1 Tsp of cinnamon makes them really cinnamony. I also used white wine vinegar as didn?t have any apple cider.
- I would recommend investing in one of these types of batter dispensers as it was tricky to get circular shapes with a spoon. I found this one on Amazon > http://amzn.to/2v5fcDU
Keywords: pancakes, breakfast, easy, vegan, dairy free