Delicious, fluffy, sugar free pancakes that can be whipped up in minutes.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, stevia sweetener, salt and baking powder).
- Make a well in the middle then add the wet ingredients slowly. Whisk until smooth but try not to over mix. Add more water if too thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour 2 tbsp of batter in the pan.
- When air bubbles appear, flip over and cook for another minute. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Stevia is much better for you than sugar and you only need half as much. (1/2 Tsp = 1 Tsp).
Keywords: Pancakes, breakfast, brunch, dairy free, vegan, egg free, sugar free