I’ve always loved pancakes since I was little and make them often as they’re an easy meal and fully customizable. I add protein powder sometimes and make them healthier with fruit or I just go to town with all the chocolate.
I get asked so often for my pancake recipe and I’ve said I’m gonna upload this plain one for a while now. So I’m finally doing it. Sorry for the wait guys!
They’re really delicious and super easy to make. Using easy measurements with spoons means it’s a very kid-friendly recipe too.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did making it (and eating it).
You can also check out my other recipes here.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!Print
Delicious, fluffy, sugar free pancakes that can be whipped up in minutes.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (flour, stevia sweetener, salt and baking powder).
- Make a well in the middle then add the wet ingredients slowly. Whisk until smooth but try not to over mix. Add more water if too thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour 2 tbsp of batter in the pan.
- When air bubbles appear, flip over and cook for another minute. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
- Stevia is much better for you than sugar and you only need half as much. (1/2 Tsp = 1 Tsp).
Keywords: Pancakes, breakfast, brunch, dairy free, vegan, egg free, sugar free