I’m just having a quiet Christmas at home this year with the cat, just fancied having a low key day where I don’t have to get dressed or talk to anyone. If you’re spending Christmas on your own this year you might order pizza to save on washing up and because it’s a lot of work preparing and cooking everything just for yourself.
Well, I’m here to show you some amazing products released this year which mean you can have your own little Christmas dinner. Because what’s Christmas without roast potatoes and (vegan) pigs in blankets?
1. Iceland: No Turkey Christmas Dinner Meal for One 350g – £2.50
2. The Coop: Vegan Festive Roasting Joints 344g – £5
3. Waitrose: Christmas Vegan Roast Potatoes 450g – £2.50
4. Waitrose Gluten Free Christmas Pudding 100g – £1
5. Tesco: Red Cabbage & Apple 500G
6. ASDA: Vegan Chocolate & Caramel Swirl Dessert 2 pk – £3
7. Violife: Vegan Cheese Board
Available to buy at Asda, Tesco, Waitrose & Ocado
8. Tesco: Plant Chef Mashed Potato 400G – £1.35
9. Tesco: Plant Chef Pigless Blankets 245G
All of these products take the fuss out of cooking and also aren’t to serve 6-8 people which will make your Christmas dinner a breeze. There are some other vegan Christmas foods out there but these are my favourites and I will be tucking into most of these on Christmas day.
Like this post? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Vegan Babe Life on social media to keep up to date with the latest news, recipes and product launches from the vegan community.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful. Let’s all take steps to be kind and not eat our friends this Christmas!
What’s your favourite from this list? Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!