Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and I did receive payment, but this in no way biases my opinion of the brand. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Consumers are considerably more conscious of what they are purchasing as a focus on the environment and saving money has shifted in recent years. They are beginning to utilize resources like reusable water bottles, used electric cars, energy-saving appliances, thrifted clothes and more. Being environmentally friendly tends to be a way of life and extends to many things such as investing in a used car.
Buying used cars has a lot of advantages that definitely outweigh the pros of buying a new one. Here I get into my top advantages:
1. Driving a used car can be more environmentally friendly than driving a new car. A used car has passed its manufacture and transport stage so we should only compare the remaining CO2 emissions.
A study by Toyota found that 28 percent of the carbon dioxide emissions generated during the lifecycle of a typical petrol powered car occur during manufacture and transportation to the dealer.
2. Drive a better car with the same budget: When you decide that you will go for a pre-loved car then immediately your pool of choice broadens. Now you can even think of buying a car that you couldn’t even imagine buying first hand. Within the same budget you can get a better make and model. If you are someone who has trouble narrowing down which car to afford then you can head over to a credible used car dealership like KAP Motors. Their trained staff will help you shortlist a car that is best suited to your needs and budget.
3. Lower Depreciation: About 27% of the price of a new car drops as soon as you drive off the showroom. Add another 30% to it after 1 year has gone by. That is a huge amount that just fizzles away in no time. However, with a used car there is no such worry.
4. Condition: When you Select your dream car from KAP Brighton’s huge collection of used cars available at amazing prices, you’ll know that they’ve inspected the vehicle and that it meets the strict requirements for certification. The biggest benefit you might find is the manufacturer’s warranty for used cars.
5. Lower Insurance Cost: Your insurance cost will significantly drop if you purchase a car that is a year old.
6. The money you save can be spent elsewhere: Because it’s much cheaper to buy used that extra cash can be used for something more exciting or things you need, hello holiday and home improvements.
Like this post? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow Vegan Babe Life on social media to keep up to date with the latest news, recipes, guides and product launches.
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you find it useful.
Let me know what you think in the comments or tweet me @veganbabelife
Thanks for reading!